|This post was created by a guest author. Any information and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and may not reflect our views. Want to be a guest author? Here’s how.|
Ready to take your cheerleading journey to the next level? Whether you’re a longtime cheerleader or just getting started, having a cheerleading bucket list can give you that extra motivation, help you try new things, and create special memories.
We’ve put together over 30 must-try activities that will hopefully make your cheerleading journey a bit more fun!
- Do a uniform swap with someone on another team!
- Do an iconic/famous move in your routine.
- Have cheer rings on all fingers!
- Have a themed routine (looking for theme ideas? We have 100 in this post!)
- Have a best friend on another team.
- Get a hit zero pin.
- Have a huge Nike Pro collection!
- Meet your cheer idol.
- Stunt in front of the Disney castle.
- Get a Worlds ring sized!
- Homecoming proposal cheer edition!
- Get a good action shot.
- Have a prop in your routine (here are 23 Routines With Different Types Of Props)
- Be a center jumper or center dancer!
- Go back to back at nationals!
- Surprise uniform reveal!
- Compete at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Be in a relationship with another cheerleader.
- Go swimming in your cheer uniform!
- Practice at the Disney All-Star Resort.
- Have a team ring ceremony.
- Take cheer pictures in the snow.
- Get matching team slippers.
- Have a custom-made team cake!
- Stunt at the beach.
- Take polaroid competition pictures.
- Make duct tape uniforms!
- Have braids at a competition!
- Replace your bows with scrunchies.
- Go to cheer camp over the summer!
- Take a “flyer vs. base” picture.
- Throw a standing tuck on the beach.
- Win worlds with your best friend.
- Have a team mascot!
Contributor Madison added even more ideas: “I had more ideas, so here is Part 2!”
- Globe at Worlds.
- Be on an International team.
- Be on a famous team.
- Go to a famous gym.
- Be on the same team as you cheer idol.
- Cheer in High School.
- Cheer in College.
- Be on a Level 6 or 7 team and Collage team at the same time.
- Win the Triple Crown! (Learn more about what it is here: What Is The “Triple Crown” Championship?)
- Get someone into cheerleading.
- Compete at The Majors.
- Have a sister team.
- Be on a Large division team.
Now that you’ve explored these cheerleading bucket list ideas, it’s time to get going!
Pick the activities that speak to you the most and start planning. Remember, a bucket list isn’t just about checking off items—it’s about enjoying the ride, growing personally, and having fun!