Make sure to read this agreement so that you are 100% sure of all the terms and conditions under which you can be a contributor. Any content that any individual (“Contributor”) may post on www.thecheerbuzz.com has to follow the terms below.
You agree to allow TheCheerBuzz (or “TCB”) to publish your posts, articles, quizzes, etc. on the website and social media at any time (you will get notified by email when your post is published). You agree to give TCB the right to share and promote your posts on any social media, in any language and on any other website or forum in the future.
You give TCB the right to use your desired username, profile photo and content (text, photos, quiz questions) on social media when promoting your content.
Your agreement to be a contributor for TCB is not binding in length, meaning you can stop being one at any time. However, if you have not posted any content at all in 6 months since your registration, we reserve the right to delete your account. You are welcome to register a new one later if you still want to be a contributor.
You agree that the content you publish on TheCheerBuzz:
- Is original, meaning you can not just copy someone else. There is a difference between being inspired by another person’s content or copying it. If you use parts of someone else’s content, quotes or in some way use their ideas, give proper credit to them.
- Does not, on purpose, contain false information (rumors are okay), break any privacy or copyright laws, or harm someone in any way.
- Can be reviewed and edited by TCB administrators. If something is not working, if there are spelling mistakes, incorrect facts or other things we need to change, we will do so without notice. We also reserve the right to add affiliate links where appropriate.
Not sure about something you want to post? Do some research! Ask someone! Better to be safe than sorry, right?
Please also understand that being a contributor does not mean you can:
- Promote your own business, product, social media, etc. If you want to link to your own social media, you can do so in the author bio. What you can not do though, is include things like “for more, follow me on Instagram” or “subscribe to my youtube channel here!” in the post. Only links in the author bio. If you want to promote or advertise on the site, click here.
- Rant about anything. Sure, post about things that may bother you or the cheerleading community in general, but you can NOT post any hate towards people, teams, gyms, etc. Nor will you post any threatening, harassing, violent or vulgar content. Your account will get deleted immediately.
- Make money on your content. By reading this agreement, you understand that you will not be compensated for the content you post in the form of money. It is completely voluntary to be a contributor and if you do not like the terms, you can stop being one at any time.
You also agree to our general terms & conditions.
By logging in, making, editing and publishing posts on TheCheerBuzz.com, you agree to all of these terms.